LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
When leaders get
better a winning
Decide where to
play and how
Learn how to think
and act differently,
in a useful way.
What to change,
what to change to,
and how to
cause the change.
Do you want to build and grow a high performing business?
Create value? Build a legacy?
A high performing business has the best teams, knows where to play and how to win. To win, you need a HEALTHY culture and a FIT team.
We have the experience and track record to help you build a HEALTHY and FIT organisation. We do this by providing comprehensive solutions, combined with the rigorous approach expected of the world's leading management consultancies.
- takes a holistic approach to organisational development
- builds sustainable high-performance businesses
- follows a co-creation, agile consulting approach
- develops leaders and people
- has a flexible and value based fee strategy
How we work - The Marathon Way
||Our consultation approach is based on 4 foundations that support a high performing business model i.e. a healthy organisation, a competitive strategy, a well designed organisation and a value driving business.|
||We analyse client challenges and objectives through a 7 step engagement process.|
||The 4 foundations and the 7 steps engagement process are our consulting methodology we call The Marathon Way.|
We trade in trust and we value long-term relationships.
Our fee model is dynamic and we are open to any form of fee negotiation that is fair.
We are also prepared to take fee risk in return for profit and value upside.
Our Case Studies
These real-life case studies show what we do and how we do it.
- Leadership – trusted & aligned
- Business planning & clarity
- Organisational alignment & engagement
- Healthy Culture – principles & values
- Strategic Foundation
- Industry & Competitive strategy
- Business model innovation
- Change & Implementation management
- Business process design & improvements
- Roles & responsibilities
- Training, Coaching & Organisational development
- Performance management
- Governance – Meetings & Communication
- Revenue enhancement
- Cost management
- Profitability enhancement
- Cash flow enhancement
- Balance Sheet management
Thys de Jager
General Manager, Paarl Media
CEO of Core Holdings
Finance Executive of Quest
Managing Director of ZaPOP and Full Facing
Former Director : International Programmes, Stellenbosch School of Business
Managing Director, Cape Consumers
Joint Managing Director, MSC Sports
Agriculture and Food
Financial and Business Services
Retail and Trade
Manufacturing, mining and Related
The Marathon team has a solid track record of organisation, strategy, operations and financial management experience – with 100 years blue chip corporate and 60 years professional services experience.
Our extensive corporate and entrepreneurial business growth experience make us the ideal running partner for your business.